Why Should You Study BBA in Hospital Management Course in Kolkata at iLEAD?
The healthcare or hospital industry in India is growing at a CAGR of 16-17%. With growing population, more people are seeking healthcare services and the importance of an organized healthcare service has become the need of the hour.
The hospital industry alone takes up 80% of the combined healthcare services provided in India. With such growth and market share, demand for diversification, customized services for segmented population, specialized services will increase.
And this eventually leads to classification of administrative and managerial roles. This industry is going to require a manpower who have specialized knowledge in hospital administration. And a BBA in Hospital Management course in Kolkata is going to be extremely helpful for the youth who want to take up administrative roles in the healthcare sector.
Here are some statistics about the present growth of the hospital industry
- Indian hospital industry is projected to reach US$132 billion by 2023
- In 2017, the Indian hospital industry was worth Rs 4 trillion. Now in 2022, it is expected to reach Rs 8.3 trillion
- As per the U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics, there will be 2.4 million new jobs in the hospital sector by 2029.
- In India, the Central Government is planning to allocate 2.5% of the GDP to the healthcare sector by 2025
- The healthcare infrastructure in India is projected to reach US$ 349 billion this 2022
What would you choose the hospital management course in Kolkata at iLEAD?
- iLEADis an institutional member of the Academy of Hospital Administration. As a hospital management institute in Kolkata, iLEAD provides the students with a great amount of industrial exposure.
- This hospital management course in Kolkata is affiliated under Maulana Abul Kalam University of Technology (MAKAUT) and is conducted in association with IRIS Hospital. This ensures great practical on-site learning experience for students.
- This course promises to enrich your communication skills which is essential for the healthcare sector as one may need to deal with people who are suffering from long term diseases.
- The course exposes you to the healthcare parameters and administration. It will make you evolve into a professional who can handle work pressure as well as recommending appropriate measure to handle emergency situations.
- The hospital management course will also enable you to learn while being in practice. It will give you exposure towards real hospital environment and situational learning.
- You will also learn the legal and regulatory factors associated with running a hospital.
- You will be equipped with knowledge about managerial and administrative factors with regards to the hospital industry.
Some more highlights from the course are –
- Medical Terminology
- Hospital Operations and Management
- Hospital and Health Systems
- Bio Statistics
- Health Information System
- Public Health and Health Care Planning
- Support, Utility and Clinical Services
- Epidemiology and Analysisof Health Information Data
- Health Insurance
- Clinical Law and Medical Ethics and more
What are the scopes after completing hospital management course?
The scope of working as a hospital administrator is huge and it will get more diverse in future with more demand of specialized services in the sector. From managing manpower of a hospital to sales and marketing or public relations activity to administering the day-to-day operations of the hospital – You can choose your job profile as per your choice.
Some of the job profiles are –
- Medical Superintendent
- Hospital Human Resource Executive
- Administrative Officer
- Patient Care Assistants
- Clinical Administrator
- Operations Executive
- Executive Business Operations and more
Hence, a career in the hospital sector will turn out to be quite lucrative in the very near future. If you aspire to build you career in hospital management, opt for a BBA in Hospital Management degree program.